Digital Fiber Inspection Microscope
The ergonomically designed DI-1000 connects directly to VeEX test sets through its USB 2.0 port. The DI-1000 features an easy single-finger focusing knob, comprehensive list of tips and digital image sensor and optics with detectable resolution to 0.5 μm.
Dirty or scratched connectors introduce loss, increase ORL and can damage other connectors. End-face contamination is a leading cause of fiber link failures in Telecom, MSOs, data centers, and corporate network environments.
The VeEX DI-1000 digital fiber inspection scope provides clear images of the connector’s end face. Focusing on the contact areas, the DI-1000 grades the connector’s health and cleanliness after it is polished or cleaned. The results determine whether the connector can be used or if it needs to be polished or cleaned again.
Incl. DI-1000 Scope, PC Types of Connectors (1.25mm, 2.5mm, LC and SC/FC), Carrying Pouch, 1-Year Warranty Card.
Out of stock
The DI-1000 is compatible with VeEX test sets offering built-in Pass/Fail analysis with fast and accurate Auto Focus Detection. This technology still relies on the incredible fast response and finesse of human hands, but leaves the focus assessment, image capturing and analysis to the test set. No training is necessary, yet beginners can get it right every time.
- The test set detects when the image has reached optimal focus level, automatically freezes the picture, captures the image and runs the IEC 61300-3-35 analysis
- Much faster focus, acquisition and analysis, compared to slow electro-mechanical auto-focusing scopes
- No need to move the hands or press any buttons (movement and vibration are common causes of focus loss)
- No PC required for image acquisition or Pass/Fail analysis
- Users still remain in control during non-trivial scenarios requiring the irreplaceable human dexterity and ingenuity
- Report generation (html and PDF) directly from the test set
- Compare function for images captured before and after cleaning
- Precise and stable single-finger focus knob
- One hand operation
- Inspect patch cords and bulkheads
- Compatible with UX400, TX300-Series, FX300, RXT-1200, SunLite OTDR+ and PCs
- Direct USB 2.0 connection to test set or PC
- Powered by USB
- Robust for field use (no motors or batteries)
- Ergonomic design
- Comprehensive line of tips available
- Quick tip replacement