£3,003.00 – £4,620.00
Mini OTDR for FTTx and Metro Fiber Networks
The FX150 mini OTDR is designed for the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of FTTx, Mobile FrontHaul/BackHaul and Metro fiber networks.
The compact, lightweight platform incorporates power meter, light source, fiber inspection probe and VFL test options which add exceptional versatility to the unit.
Incl. FX150 Chassis/Battery Pack, AC Adaptor/Power Cord, Carrying Case, OTG Cable, CD-Manual/ReVeal FX150 Software, 1-Year Warranty Card.
- FTTx optimized parameters for best dead zones
- Filtered 1625 or 1650 nm OTDR port for in-service measurements
- Live fiber detection with embedded power meter
- Dynamic range up to 42 dB
- Event dead zone < 1m, attenuation dead zone < 5m
- Singlemode wavelength options – 1310, 1490, 1550, 1625 and 1650 nm
- Multimode wavelength options – 850 and 1300 nm
- Telcordia SR-4731.sor file formats
- Generate and save traces in sor, png or pdf format
- Auto mode with automated trace diagnostics, simplified setup and events detection
- Optional V-Scout mode – Intelligent Link Mapping using intuitive icons derived from multiple test acquisitions
- Markers for distance, attenuation, reflectance and splice loss measurements
- Optional universal interface with interchangeable optical adaptors (SC, ST, FC, LC) for OTDR port
- Power meter, light source, fiber inspection probe and VFL options
- Remote measurement via USB or WiFi connection using Fiberizer Desktop software
850/1300nm 28/30dB, 1310/1550nm 34/32dB
Fixed FCUPC Connector (UFC), Fixed SCUPC Connector (USC), Fixed FCAPC Connector (AFC), Fixed SCAPC Connector (ASC)