£5,082.00 – £5,486.25
The VePAL FX300 is a full featured Optical test solution for technicians installing, testing, troubleshooting and restoring FTTx/PON, mobile backhaul, and related converged fiber network infrastructures.
Today’s converged transport and service networks operating on optical fiber infrastructures demands a test tool that incorporates a range of test functions without compromising capability, portability, speed or cost. Leveraging the powerful “tried-and-tested” VePAL V300 platform, the FX300 tackles optical test challenges head-on.
Fiber centric Ethernet is fast becoming the dominant access and metro technology for many operators, and field technicians have to be equipped with a test solution that allows them to characterize the fiber. The powerful FX300 responds to this demand by integrating the right combination of optical tools and test features so that a fiber link can be qualified in a single platform, eliminating additional truck rolls.
The FX300 all-in-one Optical solution offers:
- Multimode/Singlemode OTDR – locate and characterize fiber link, splice and connector losses
- Power meter and Light Source – perform power and loss measurements
- Visual Fault Locator – check patch cords and enclosures for light leakage
- Fiberscope – check dirty and/or damaged connectors
Incl. FX300 OTDR Chassis/Battery Pack, AC Adaptor/Power Cord, Shoulder Strap, Carrying Case, USB Stick with Manual, 1-Year Warranty Card. OTDR functionality only. For other options please contact us.
- Multimode and Singlemode Wavelength options – 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550, 1625 & 1650 nm
- Filtered 1625 or 1650 nm OTDR port for in-service measurements
- OTDR ports feature live fiber detection
- High dynamic range (up to 45 dB) for long haul fibers and testing through high-count PON splitters
- Sampling points up to 128,000
- FTTx/PON optimized test parameters for best in class dead zones
- Event dead zone < 1m, Attenuation dead zone < 4m
- Telcordia GR-196 and SR-4731.sor file formats
- Optional V-Scout mode – Intelligent Link Mapping using intuitive icons derived from multiple test acquisitions
- Optional Built-in Visual Fault Locator
- Optional Optical Power Meter
- Optional Light Sources
- Optional Fiber Inspection Scope (USB)
- Push/Pull OTDR traces, OLTS data and Fiberscope images directly to Fiberizer Cloud via wired or wireless internet connection
- Built-in G.657 launch fiber to characterize OTDR connections and short fibers used in FTTA applications
- Fixed or Universal 2.5 mm adaptors, UPC or APC optical interfaces with inter-changeable optical adaptors (SC/FC/ST/LC)
850/1300nm 28/30dB, 1310/1550nm 39/36dB
Fixed FCUPC Connector (UFC), Fixed SCUPC Connector (USC), Fixed FCAPC Connector (AFC), Fixed SCAPC Connector (ASC)