DSn/PDH and Ethernet Test Set for Legacy and Synchronized Packet Networks
The VePAL TX130M+ is a full-featured Mobile Backhaul test solution supporting legacy PDH/DSn, Carrier Ethernet technologies, and Synchronized Packet networks. Mobile operators in the process of migrating their networks from legacy TDM to Packet-based backhaul will benefit from the range of DSn/PDH and Ethernet interfaces and powerful test features available on the TX130M+ tester. Technicians now only need to carry one small portable unit to the field to validate transmission over copper and optical fiber connections including all the sophisticated functions of new synchronization technologies.
VePAL TX130M+ Handheld PDH/DSn & Ethernet Test Set. Ethernet Hardware Only. 10/100-T Testing Included.
- Intuitive presentation of measurements with test graphics
- High resolution color touch-screen viewable in any lighting conditions fitted with protective cover
- Robust, handheld chassis packed with powerful and flexible features for demanding environments and test conditions
- Ethernet port and connection for back office applications, workforce management and triple play service verification
- User defined test profiles and thresholds enable fast, efficient and consistent turn-up of services
- USB memory stick support and FTP upload capability for test result storage and file transfer respectively