DSn/PDH, Datacom and Ethernet network testing simplified
The TX130/E+ platform offers customers a single, multifunctional access network diagnostic tool.
Equipped with PDH/DSn, Datacom, G.703 64k Codirectional and Ethernet interface options, the TX130/E+ performs traditional ITU-T/ANSI transmission tests required by large telcos and wireless/mobile operators, Datacom tests for networks operating “V” type interfaces, as well as Ethernet tests for newer, IP-based networks.
The TX130+ can also be equipped with ISDN PRI and VF channel analysis. The TX130/E+ is designed for field engineers that need an easy-to-use, handheld and battery-powered field unit. To simplify and ensure rapid testing, the unit auto-configures itself to the signal detected, minimizing operator involvement.
Includes VePAL TX130E+ Handheld PDH, Datacom & Ethernet Test Set. Datacom license (X.21, V.35, V.24 etc).
- Intuitive presentation of measurements with test graphics
- High resolution color touch-screen viewable in any lighting conditions fitted with protective cover
- Robust, handheld chassis packed with powerful and flexible features for demanding environments and test conditions
- Optimized for field engineers or technicians installing and maintaining transporting legacy network
- Ethernet port and connection for back office applications, workforce management and triple play service verification
- User defined test profiles and thresholds enable fast, efficient and consistent turn-up of services
- USB memory stick support and FTP upload capability for test result storage and file transfer respectively